I will be using my upgraded Elecraft K3, 1 kW amplifier and various TX/RX antennas. Elecraft Kx3 as backup radio.
- 160m: 22m toploaded vertical, 25 radials
- 80m/40m: fullsize verticals, 25 radials. Also 40 dipole.
- 30m, 17m, 12m: dipoles up abt 23 meter
- 20m, 15m, 10m: My favorite 2 el Mosley beam
- 1 x 200m beverage to ASIA
- 1 x 230m beverage to NA/EU
- 1 x K9AY loop as backup.
RX antennas will be located far away from noise sources. All RX coax is quad shield RG6 75 Ohm sponsored by DX-Engineering!
This will mostly be an all band CW operation 160-10m! There will be limited SSB and FT8 activity, and those two modes will also be max 1-2 bands each!